Join us for an evening of celebrating your “PAL”entines!
most of us spend as much time with our coworkers as we do with our own families, so why not celebrate your work pals with happy hour, cookies, and free CE?!
A great deal has changed at TMJ & Sleep over the past 2 years. Come check it out as this course is for hygienists, assistants, physicians, and dentists to help you better understand your patients’ health issues.
Join us for a chance to win a Valentine’s gift basket valued at $300!
So, what’s new with TMJ & Sleep?
In this workshop, you will learn:
- New protocol for PRF and jaw joint dysfunction
- New protocol for diagnostic home sleep testing in adults and children with Board Certified Sleep Physician
- How to help your patients navigate the medical landscape to get their problems addressed
- New trends in Myofunctional Therapy and its utilization in adults and children
- Non-surgical tongue tie and lip tie releases… yes, we can release without cutting!
- Why a patient would start orthopedic development at 4-6 years old versus 10-12 years old