Sweet Potato Nachoes
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp avocado, or olive oil
- taco seasoning (I used cumin, garlic, and sea salt to taste)
- 1 cup prepared black beans
- 1.5 cups shredded pepper jack cheese (omit for dairy-free)
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- Peel the sweet potatoes, then slice into very thin rounds. I used my Spiralizer for this, but a knife works too!
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato rounds with the oil and season to taste. Arrange on 2 large cookie sheets in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven, flip the rounds over and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until crisp.
- Remove pans from oven and place all sweet potato chips onto one sheet. Top with the black beans and cheese and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining favorite toppings.
- Serve immediately.
We found this delicious recipe at www.cleanfoodcrush.com.