Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage
- 2-3 lb corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 1 head green cabbage, chopped
- 1½ - 2 lbs potatoes or sweet potatoes, chopped or cut in half (depending on size)
- 3-4 medium size carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- Add potatoes, carrots and onion to bottom of slow cooker.
- Add corned beef brisket on top.
- Pour water on top of all the food.
- Sprinkle spice packet on top of meat and potatoes, vegetables.
- Cook HIGH 4-6 hours or LOW 8-12.
- Add cabbage and cook an 30-45 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
We found this delicious recipe at fitslowcookerqueen.com/.