- 1 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 8-10 medjool dates
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (measure after melting)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Drain and rinse the cashews. In a food processor, combine the dates and almonds. Slowly, a little at a time, add water until you see the mixture clump together. Once it looks like it's holding together, press a little bit into the bottom of each muffin cup. I used silicone muffin liners for these, but you can also use paper liners.
- Once all the crust is pressed into the muffin cups, place them in the fridge while you make the cheesecake part.
- In a food processor, combine all the cheesecake ingredients and blend until smooth. Spoon the cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup. Fill them to the top.
- Once you are done place them in the fridge to chill. They need a good 6 hours or so to set up pretty well. You can speed up the process by placing them in the freezer for a bit though.
- These can be stored in the fridge or freezer. Whichever you prefer. They should last a couple weeks in the fridge and up to 6 months in the freezer.
We found this delicious recipe at www.mywholefoodlife.com.