- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Baja Chipotle Marinade With Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbs tequila
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 lbs skirt steak
- Avocado Chopped Salad:
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tsp grated lime peel
- 2 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Mix 1/2 cup of the Marinade, cilantro, tequila and oregano in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade mixture; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for best flavor.
- Meanwhile, for the Avocado Chopped Salad, place all ingredients in medium bowl; toss gently. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup Marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining Marinade. Let steak stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve steak with Avocado Chopped Salad.