- 1½ cups mashed cooked sweet potato (about 4 cups cubed uncooked)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pecan halves (optional)
- To prepare the mashed sweet potatoes, peel and cube about 4 cups worth of sweet potato and steam until soft. Drain and allow some steam to evaporate. Mash without adding anything to the potatoes. I used a hand masher.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two mini muffin pans with paper liners (24 total).
- Place all ingredients except the pecan halves in a bowl and beat well using an electric mixer.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin cups, filling them to the top.
- Place half a pecan on top of each and lightly press it into the batter.
- Bake 25 minutes or until set. Remove the pans to a wire rack. Cool about
We found this delicious recipe at www.glutenfreehomemaker.com.