- 6 lb. baby red potatoes, each 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbs. coarse sea salt
- 15 to 20 large fresh sage sprigs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Pour the olive oil over them and turn to coat well.
- Sprinkle with the salt, turn the potatoes again and tuck in the sage sprigs. Roast until the skins are slightly wrinkled and the insides are tender and creamy when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Serves 12 to 14.
We found this delicious recipe at www.williams-sonoma.com.