- 1 lb. lean ground turkey, chicken, or beef
- 3 egg whites, or 1 whole large egg
- 1 small onion, diced very small
- 1 red bell pepper, diced very small
- 1 green bell pepper, diced very small
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. freeze dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. freeze dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients well.
- Form 1 inch round balls.
- I use a cookie scoop for this step.
- Bake in your preheated 400 degree oven on a coconut oil greased, flat baking sheet pan for 12 minutes.
We found this delicious recipe at www.cleanfoodcrush.com.