- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened coconut chips, for crust
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, for crust
- 3 T cocoa powder, for crust
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted, for crust
- 1/3 cup honey, for crust
- 3 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight, for filling
- 1 cup coconut cream, for filling
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted, for filling
- 1/2 cup honey, for filling
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, for filling
- 1 T peppermint extract, for filling (use less for a milder peppermint taste)
- Chocolate shavings, optional, for garnish
- Start by making the crust: In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut chips, coconut flour, 1/2 cup coconut oil, 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, and 1/3 cup honey. Mix well. Press into a springform pan to form a crust. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Make the filling: Combine the cashews, coconut cream, and coconut oil in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add the honey, cocoa powder, and peppermint extract. Process until smooth.
- Spread evenly in the crust.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes, or until set.
- Top with chocolate shavings if desired.
- Slice and enjoy! Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
We found this delicious recipe at blog.paleohacks.com.