- Slice 4-6 medium zucchini, and/or yellow squash into nice long, thin strips. Set aside.•
- Green Peppers
- Red Onion
- Fresh Corn
- Green Onions
- Black Beans
- (Optional: Dairy-free cheese of choice)
- Slice 4-6 medium zucchini, and/or yellow squash into nice long, thin strips. Set aside.
- Slice and dice all of your favorite taco-inspired toppings.
- On the stovetop brown about a pound of ground lean turkey, or grass-fed beef. I sprinkled the meat with sea salt, pepper, garlic, chili powder, and cumin. Drain well.
- On the grill, grill one side of the zucchini for a couple minutes, then flip, sprinkle with a very small amount of cheese (optional, or use dairy free cheese)
- Then sprinkle with cooked meat crumbles, and toppings of your choice.
- Serve when cheese is bubbling.
We found this delicious recipe at www.cleanfoodcrush.com.