- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chips (Author used Enjoy Life)
- tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups almond flour
- In a medium mixing bowl, heat the coconut oil and chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Add in the maple syrup, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Stir until combined.
- Stir in the almond flour, just until ingredients are combined.
- Roll dough into teaspoon size balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We found this delicious recipe at glutenfreepalate.com.