- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1 1/3 cup plain almond or soymilk
- 1 3/4 cups whole spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a standard muffin pan with 12 paper liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ground flax and almond milk and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes to thicken.
- Sift spelt flour and baking powder into another medium bowl, add almond meal, and stir well with a whisk to break up any lumps.
We found this delicious recipe at www.marthastewart.com.