Potato Salad with Bacon and Egg
- 3 pounds baby potatoes
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and broken into pieces
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 - 1.5 cup mayonnaise (or half mayo, half sour cream)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- • ¼ teaspoon pepper
- • ¼ cup chopped gluten free dill pickles
- • 4 chopped salad onions
- Cook the potatoes whole in a large pan of salted boiling water. Once they are cooked let them fully cool in the fridge.
- When they are cool, cut them in half or into quarters (depends on the size) and add to a large bowl.
- Cut your peeled hard cooked eggs into smaller pieces and add to the bowl with the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix all remaining ingredients together with the mayo, except for the bacon and chopped salad onions.
- Add the mayo mix to the potatoes and egg and fold in together with the bacon and chopped onions. Serve chilled.
We found this delicious recipe at noshtastic.com.