Paleo Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded (I used leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (homemade or Primal Kitchen /Sir Kensington )
- ½ cup hot sauce (I used Tessemae’s but Frank’s Original works too)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a 8x8” dish, or a round dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, or until the edges are lightly brown and bubbling.
- Enjoy warm with celery, carrot and zucchini sticks! Plantain chips are awesome too!
We found this delicious recipe at www.livinglovingpaleo.com.