Paleo Banana Pancakes
- coconut oil (to grease the pan)
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Berries for decoration (optional)
- Preheat a large sauté pan or griddle on medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash banana(s) with a fork or potato masher. Crack egg(s) into the bowl, add coconut oil, and mix together.
- Add almond flour and cinnamon to the wet ingredients and combine.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, drop 2-3 tablespoon scoops of batter on to the cooking surface. If you’re using a sauté pan, jiggle the pan a little to spread the battle out farther.
- Cook until the edges look done and gently flip the pancakes over and cook a few minutes more.
We found this delicious recipe at www.deliciousmeetshealthy.com.