A great use for leftover turkey any time of the year. Combine turkey with cooked pasta, olives, tomatoes and feta cheese. Then toss in an easy to make dressing. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs minced fresh garlic
- 2 Tbs dried oregano leaves
- 3 cups Butterball® Golden Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, sliced thick and cubed
- 3 cups cooked gluten free penne pasta
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pitted kalamata olives, drained chopped
- 1 container grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, garlic and oregano until well blended; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large salad bowl. Gently toss with dressing. Refrigerate or serve at room temperature.