Matcha Green Tea Coconut Pancakes
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 6 egg whites (¾ cup)
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup, or agave nectar)
- 2 tbsp 0% fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp cooked or canned Black Soy Beans
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachio
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- Combine all ingredients in a small food processor (or mixing bowl) and blend until well combined.
- Coat a non stick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- When pan is hot enough, slowly ladle about ¼ of a cup per pancake and cook until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- Very delicately flip the pancakes and cook until second side is golden then transfer to low temp oven to keep them warm while you cook the remaining pancakes.
- Garnish with dollop of plain yogurt, chopped pistachio, cooked black beans and drizzle of honey.
We found this delicious recipe at https://thehealthyfoodie.com/