Grilled Maple Bacon Chicken Bites
Bacon is wrapped around chunks of smoky, maple-seasoned chicken, then skewered and grilled for a bite-sized, flavorful appetizer.
- 2 Tbs McCormick® Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 2 Tbs white vinegar
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 slices bacon
- Add chicken; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Place 12 pieces of bacon in single layer on paper towels. Cover with 1 layer of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until bacon halfway cooked. Repeat with remaining bacon. Remove chicken from marinade. Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken. Thread 1 piece onto each skewer. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill skewers over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.