Gluten-Free Vegan Salted Chocolate Tart
- 6 bags (1 box) Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Brownie Mini Cookies , crushed
- 1 10oz. bag Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels , or 5 baking chocolate snack packs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup dairy-free yogurt
- Place 2 oz.(approximately 1/4 cup, or 1 baking chocolate snack pack) dark chocolate morsels and water into a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 seconds then stir. Heat for an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Pour melted chocolate into a medium mixing bowl with crushed mini cookies. Stir until the cookies are well coated.
- Grease three 4-inch tart pans and cut a 2-inch strip of wax paper and place one in the bottom of each pan, letting the wax paper spill over the edges. This will help you release your tarts when firm.
- Press cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the tart pans; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, heat reaming chocolate morsels until melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the dairy-free yogurt.
- Pour chocolate mixture into each tart pan about 3/4 full.
- Refrigerate for two hours or until set. Sprinkle with coarse seat salt.
- Serve cold. Store leftovers in a airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two days.
We found this delicious recipe at glutenfreepalate.com.