You've had beef & chicken – but have you tried fish tacos? This fresh variation on a favorite meal is sure to please. Make them spicy, make them mild; crunchy, or soft - it's easy to add toppings so everyone's taste buds are happy.
- 1 package Gorton’s Grilled Signature Tilapia (2 fillets)
- 5 corn taco shells (gluten free)
- 1 cup lettuce shredded
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeno chopped (optional)
- Prepare grilled fillets according to package directions. Cool slightly. Cut each fillet lengthwise into 5 strips.
- Fill taco shells with lettuce, tomatoes, and jalapenos (if desired). Place 2 fillet strips in each taco. Top with shredded cheese.