GF, DF Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- 2 1/2 cups of Enjoy Life Foods Pancake Mix
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar + ¼ c (divided)
- ½ cup dairy-free Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/3 cup dairy-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix pancake mix, coconut sugar (1/3 c) and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk water, oil and dairy free sour cream.
- Combine the wet and dry mixes. Stir until well blended.
- Press mixture into greased baking dish.
- Mix remaining sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle on top of mixture in baking dish.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting.
We found this delicious recipe at www.vegetarianmamma.com.