German Chocolate Fudge Bites (Vegan, DF, GF)
- Pitted dates (I like Sunmaid, because they’re softer) - 3/4 cup
- Pure vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/16 tsp
- Cocoa or cacao powder - 2 tbsp
- Shredded coconut - 2 tbsp
- Raw pecans - 1/3 to 1/2 cup
- Optional: feel free to add some chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients together very well. (I recommend using a food processor for best results, as they’ll be very sticky in a blender.)
- Squish the dough together – I transferred the dough to a plastic bag then smushed it together in the bag. It’s much less messy this way!
- Roll into balls, cookie-cuttered shapes, or bars… or you can even use it for a pie crust!
We found this delicious recipe at paleocomfortfoods.com/.