Pain and Sleep Information Night
March 28 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Remember what it feels like to feel good? Don’t lose hope! Let Dr. Daniel Klauer help!
Join us for an information night to learn:
- What may be causing your chronic head & facial pain.
- Why you may be chronically tired or unable to achieve a good night’s rest.
- The symptoms associated with craniofacial pain and sleep disordered breathing.
- Understand the underlying causes of these symptoms, which must be addressed to ultimately restore quality for life.
- Discuss non-invasive therapies available for the most effective results.
Hear from patients who truly had forgotten what it felt like to feel good, but through treatment, enjoy lives free of craniofacial pain and fatigue.
Light refreshments will be served. Seating is limited so register now!