- 1 cup Water
- 2-1/2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 cup Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Combine the chia seeds and water in a pint jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake to get all the chia seeds mixed in with the water and to break up any lumps.
- Set aside for 30 minutes, shaking occasionally to break up any lumps.
- In the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, combine bananas and coconut milk and pulse until smooth.
- Pour banana mixture into a quart sized bowl (make sure to use a silicone spatula to scrape out everything) and mix in the cinnamon, salt, and chia gel.
- Store refrigerated and serve cold.
We found this delicious recipe at ourpaleolife.com.